Tuesday, August 21, 2018, 2p-4p | Strong Hall. Rm. B1
The University of Tennessee Health, Safety, and Compliance community would like to welcome you to the Division of Biology. We would like to invite you to an orientation session to introduce and orient new DOB graduate students and researchers to relevant programs in health, safety, and compliance. The event is intended to foster interpersonal and programmatic connections. That is, we want to let you know how we can help you in your research path, while providing clear tools and resources to achieve your health and safety responsibilities as new leaders in the UTK community. EHS will be providing refreshments, and we will have a table setup for additional materials and handouts.
- Meet Your Supporting Departments and Groups
- Learn About Specific Programs and Offices
- Come join us to learn more!
- Registration is strongly recommended to estimate refreshments and supplies.
- If you have difficulty registering please just email email@example.com with the subject line DOB orientation.