Annual Fire Safety Report
The Annual Security & Fire Safety Report, required by the Clery Act may be found here.
Summary of Work-Related Injuries and Illnesses
The Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA) requires the posting of Form 300A (Summary of Work-Related Injuries and Illnesses) from February 1 to April 30 of the year following the year covered by the form.
The physical posting locations are as follows.
- Environmental Health & Safety, East Stadium Hall, (4th Floor bulletin board)
- Human Resources, 105 Student Services Bldg. (lobby bulletin board)
- Facilities Services
- Facilities Services Complex (FSC) – Shop Bulletin Board
- Facilities Services Complex (FSC) – Warehouse Bulletin Board
- Steam Plant – Employee Communication Board
- Thompson Boling Arena – FS Athletics office (Sandra Britt)