Skip to content


Reporting Illness or Injury

The UT System Office of Risk Management processes all claims for accidents of employees, guests, or other losses. The main site for risk management can be found here:

Employee Accidents

For guidance on Worker’s Compensation, please go here:

Non-Employee Accidents

An incident report must be completed, which can be found under General Liability

Please see the Risk Management main menu for other information.

Need to Report a Near Miss?

Report Near Miss


The flagship campus of the University of Tennessee System and partner in the Tennessee Transfer Pathway.