- Hazardous Waste Requirements New!
- Disposal of Materials: Empty containers, Glass, and Sharps New!
This guide details practices for disposing of materials such as empty chemical containers, glass, and sharps, as well as contaminated materials found in labs such as materials contaminated with chemical, radiological, or biological hazards.
- Hazardous Waste Management Checklist
- Acutely Hazardous Substances List
- Mercury Waste Guide
- Ethidium Bromide Waste Guide
- HPLC (High Performance Liquid Chromatography) Waste Collection Guide (under review and revision; please contact EHS for more information)
- Fluorescent Bulbs (broken) EPA Guide
- Waste Minimization and Energy Conservation
- 101 Ways to Reduce Hazardous Waste in the Laboratory
- Less is Better: ACS Guide to Minimizing Waste in Laboratories