EHS invites faculty, staff & students to register for CPR/AED and First Aid Training.
You can register for the first aid class separately or at the same time as the CPR/ AED class. If you are taking both parts, simply select your preferred time slot for each.
To register please contact: Kim Harmon at firstname.lastname@example.org or 865-974-5084.
Provide your name, building location, department and account number that this class will be charged to. If you will be paying personally please provide your name and building location, and you can pay by cash or check. If you are paying cash come by the Environmental Health and Safety office at 414 East Stadium Hall. Checks can be submitted through campus mail.
Remember, certifications expire after two years.
June and July
Student Union Room 383F
CPR & AED
- Tuesday, June 11th, 9:00am–12:00pm
- Tuesday, June 11th, 1:30pm–4:30pm
- Monday, July 1st, 9:00am–12:00pm
- Monday, July 1st, 1:30pm–4:30pm
- Tuesday, July 2nd, 9:00am–12:00pm
- Wednesday, August 7th, 9:00am–12:00pm
- Wednesday, August 7th, 1:30pm–4:30pm
- Tuesday, July 2nd, 1:30pm–4:00pm
Student Union Room 260
CPR & AED
- Thursday, August 8th, 9:00am–12:00pm
- Thursday, August 8th, 1:30pm–4:30pm
- Friday, August 9th, 9:00am–12:00pm
- Friday, August 9th, 1:30pm–4:00pm
Fees for Faculty, Staff, and Students
- CPR/AED $35.00 Per Person
- CPR/AED & First Aid $45.00 Per Person
- First Aid Only $20.00 Per Person